Lowongan HR Manager – Factory in Tangerang 2009
Lowongan HR Manager – Factory in Tangerang 2009. Our Client is a well- established national company engaged in industrial products manufacturing of metal wire drawing located in Kota Madya Tangerang, Banten.
The company was founded on a culture based on the principles of open communication, empowerment, trust, integrity, and giving back to the community, and these same values thrive at the company today. The company has enjoyed a tremendous growth, business and people development, and solid financial performance as a result of clear vision, sound strategy under a solid management team. Our client seeks a talented and career minded professional who enjoys working in a manufacturing environment.
HR Manager – Factory in Tangerang
The successful applicant will implement all specific HR processes, initiatives and programs. Other responsibilities will include:
- Manage the development and implementation of local HR Strategy which supports and aligns with Business Objectives.
- Provide recommendations to enable continuous improvements and initiatives for Leadership Development, Training & Development, and Performance Management.
- To manage the legal and policy compliance in the execution of HR programs and delivery of HR services.
- Provide Compensation & Benefits recommendation.
- Provide coaching to ensure process effectiveness.
- Develop and implement proactive recruitment activities.
- Implement and facilitate the local career and succession planning process.
- Manage the negotiation process of collective bargaining agreement based on external understanding of work policies and practices in comparative organization.
- Develop and implement effective communication and participation programs that builds employee engagement. Ensure employee compliance of local policies and procedures.
Requirements & profile of successful candidates:
Indonesian, Male / Female, 32 – 37, at least S-1 Degree in Business, Law, Psychology. Social Science. Solid experience, at least 4- 5 years experience as HR & GA Manager in Manufacturing company with 500- 800 employees. Hands-on, deeply involved in the process; excellent interpersonal communication skills; strong leadership; initiative & self-starter; proven experience in managing Industrial Relations matters. Open-minded, eager to seek new challenges. Ready to join in one month.
The offer and how to apply :
Our Client offers a very attractive salary / benefits in commensurate with qualification & experience. Please apply in confidence by email only by sending detailed and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae in Word format, recent photograph, address, mobile telephone number and private email address, detailed current salary & benefits, and proposed salary, in English as soon as possible within latest 5 (five) days. Please provide clear and detailed information about your principal accountabilities, highlight of your functional competency, your significant achievements.
Please apply in confidence today to:
David Ginting Munthe SE, MBA
Managing Director, Global Consulting, Executive Search Firm, Jakarta
Email: email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Responses - Add Yours+
Please send your job application letter to the address or email address that's already include in post above. If you have a comment, please leave a reply here. Don't waste your time by sending your resume, cv, application in comments page. That will not be respond. Thanks. Perhatian: JANGAN MENULISKAN DATA PRIBADI ANDA DI KOLOM KOMENTAR karena dapat disalahgunakan oleh pihak yang tidak bertanggung jawab. Kirim CV anda ke alamat / email yang telah disebutkan diatas untuk pengiriman lamaran anda.
Leave a Reply
Please send your job application letter to the address or email address that's already include in post above. If you have a comment, please leave a reply here. Don't waste your time by sending your resume, cv, application in comments page. That will not be respond. Thanks.