Lowongan HSE Officer Surabaya Cipta Krida Bahari, PT
INTEGRATED LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS. Lowongan HSE Officer Surabaya Cipta Krida Bahari, PT. We are an expanding regional logistics company with a strong commitment to innovation, technology and service excellence, which operates integrated sea, air and road networks connecting its Singapore consolidation hub and major transit hubs in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Denpasar, Balikpapan and Banjarmasin with more than 50 cities throughout Indonesia. The company continually seeks out to extend its global reach, increase efficiency and broaden the range of solutions it offers to customers.
We provide customized logistics solutions to selected customers in areas of warehousing inventory management, airfreight distribution, project logistics, sea/in land transport consolidations, customs clearance and other added value services.
As part of our growth strategy, we are urgently looking for high caliber and talented individuals to join and grow with us to challenge to market opportunities in supply chain and logistics industry as follows:
HSE Officer – Surabaya
* To be responsible for the tasks in implementation of health, safety and environment procedures and practice within company.
* To continuously review the company business process, based on people productivity, service achievement and cost efficiency, and purpose improvement on all functional departments.
* To be an internal quality auditor for the implementation of quality and/ or health safety environment procedures, process and ISO certifications, including ongoing re-certification and weekly quality compliance reporting.
* To improve service, reduce costs and increase efficiency in all Departments, with particular emphasis on Operations.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety)
* Required skill(s): K3 certification, DG Specialist certification.
* Preferred skill(s): ISO9001:2000 and OHSAS18000:1999.
* Required language(s): English.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Engineering – Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent. Job role in Environmental, Health & Safety Engineer Environmental, Health & Safety Engineer or Quality Control/Assurance.
* Full-Time positions available.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Should you meet the qualifications, please submit your application letter and full resume in MS Word or PDF only and put the position code at your e-mail subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For those who send the application by email, please make sure that the attachment is in Microsoft Word document)
4 Responses - Add Yours+
Please send your job application letter to the address or email address that's already include in post above. If you have a comment, please leave a reply here. Don't waste your time by sending your resume, cv, application in comments page. That will not be respond. Thanks. Perhatian: JANGAN MENULISKAN DATA PRIBADI ANDA DI KOLOM KOMENTAR karena dapat disalahgunakan oleh pihak yang tidak bertanggung jawab. Kirim CV anda ke alamat / email yang telah disebutkan diatas untuk pengiriman lamaran anda.
Leave a Reply
Please send your job application letter to the address or email address that's already include in post above. If you have a comment, please leave a reply here. Don't waste your time by sending your resume, cv, application in comments page. That will not be respond. Thanks.